How To Use PPC to Get More Business
By utilising targeted online advertisements you can very quickly and effectively reach a large number of targeted potential customers that are interested in exactly the products and services that your company offers.
It does not matter how big or small your business is, one of the quickest ways to drive relevant traffic to your website is by using PPC (pay per click).
Pay Per Click
PPC is a way of marketing in which you pay a fee each time one of your adverts is clicked on. It is a method of buying visits to your site, rather trying to organically grow traffic through SEO.
- It can generate high levels of traffic very fast.
- PPC advertising is quick, for instance Google AdWords can be created in a few minutes.
- PPC advertising is flexible, and it can be adjusted in minutes to changing market conditions or customer interests.
- You only pay when somebody clicks on your advert.
Search Engine Advertising
One of the most popular forms of PPC is search engine advertising. It allows advertisers to bid on an ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to what your business is offering.
As the most used Search Engine, Google is the highest level when it comes to search engine marketing. It clearly displays adverts as well as Organic results for the specific keywords search.
- Budget – start off small and work your way up. After a period of time you can increase your budget for ads that are showing good results. Later you can use analytics to see which ads are working and which are not.
- Keyword Quality – one of the major factors for your ads showing is the quality of the keywords and their relevance, it is highly recommended that any pause keywords are removed.
- Negative Keywords – check what other terms your ads are showing, you may be wasting money for terms that are not relevant to your connected ads. Exclude those terms.
- Analyzing Results – look at key indicators when analyzing such as, number of impressions, clicks, click through rate, bounce rate, average cost and total cost.
Another form of PPC advertising is Display advertising, and it allows you to advertise on different websites according to your target list.
Display advertising includes, banner ads, rich media and others. Unlike text based ads, display advertising relies on elements such as images, audio and video to communicate your message.
The main difference between Search and Display advertising is that Search Advertising your ads show only when somebody searches specific words, while Display Advertising give you the option of serving your ads to anybody you want to.
Even if you don’t get good results from your PPC campaign at the first attempt, you can always try it again later by optimizing your campaigns, or better still hire a PPC company to handle it for you.
Voova Digital are a professional digital marketing company, their years of experience covers successful PPC campaigns for many of their contented clients who have all profited from PPC advertising. Talk to them today to start your very own PPC campaign and watch your business grow.